30.11.09

Ooh Dear...

So I was so close to doing an update per week and I'm a little bit late for this week...And well, you're gonna have to wait for the full update (censored) to come at a later time as I need to go to bed.  I have not slept this weekend because I have been acting like a crazed college girl on her spring break.  I have so many stories and well, they are not all going on here.  Sooo - that being said, if you watch How I Met Your Mother you will appreciate some of the incidences that occured this weekend.  And if you know both me and Anna AND know HIMYM then you will really appreciate these crazy adventures of ours.  Okay, more to come later.  Hope everyone had a splendid Thanksgiving.  Miss and love everyone mucho.

On the search for my matador that can hold his liquour,
Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment