23.8.09

Are You Up for a Quicky?

Hey Ya'll!

So I am currently "borrowing" our neighbor's internet and I feel like I'm on this crazy race against time since you never know when it's going to cut out. But reaaaal quick - Anna and I leave for Valencia tomorrow for the Tomatilla Festival! It's going to be nuts and may show whether or not I am getting too old to roll around in the mud and tomato juice. We bought a water proof camera and our goggles so we are prepared and hope to show the evidence via Facebook upon our return. We also should get our internet set up at our adorable new APT by then too so no more of the lag in blog posts and G-chats.

I also just got back from Paris late Wednesday night and plan to blog allll about it but here are my top five things I adore about Paris:

1- au pain chocolat
2- quaint bars that serve good, cheap wine and only allow blues and jazz on the jukebox
3- the plethora of museums, especially those holding the amazing French Impressionists works
4- picnics under the Eiffel Tower
5- french men and the way they dress

More to share. More adventures to tell. More of me missing you.

Throwing Tomatoes at My Potential Matador,
Lou-Lou Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment